What would you pay to have the freedom to do what you want, when you want, how you want? On today’s episode, we’re going to talk about the five types of wealth and why people chase only one at the cost of the others.
Retirement is all about making the transition and using your financial wealth to provide time wealth that you can use however you want. Today’s discussion about the five types of wealth will help you understand why society at large values financial wealth above all other forms
Here are some of the questions we’ll tackle in this episode:
- Why being a time billionaire might be better than being a dollar billionaire.
- The importance of protecting your time and what Scott has done to protect his.
- Physical health and mental wealth go hand in hand.
- Relationship wealth helps guard against the poverty of loneliness.
- How to become wealthy in skills and how does that translate to money.
- Having wealth isn’t just about having money but being able to do what you want when you want.
Resources mentioned in this episode: