Today we have a special edition of the show where Scott recently hosted a webinar for his clients and had Mike Sorrentino on to discuss some financial topics that are top of mind for many people right now.
This conversation comes in the wake of the midpoint of 2023, sort of a mid-year or halftime report, if you will, and the topics that you’re going to hear from this webinar include the housing market, inflation, stock market, and a few predictions for the rest of the year.
Keep in mind that this was a webinar so there may be references to a slideshow that accompany some of the talking points that won’t be shown. So just keep that in the back of your mind, but the broader concepts you’re going to be able to pick up and find helpful through today’s episode.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- A look back on Mike’s predictions for early 2023 and how they’ve turned out.
- Thoughts on why we aren’t in a recession right now.
- Mike explains why the housing market data is positive by looking at supply and equity.
Inflation is coming down but what does that mean for spending, interest rates, and wages?
- Opportunities in the market moving forward.
- Why he thinks there’s a lot to be excited about.