Do you ever wish you could foresee financial missteps before they happen? On today’s episode, we’re going to explore some real-life stories of regret and arm you with the do’s and don’ts to ensure that your money is working for you and not against you.
With years of experience in financial and retirement planning, we’ve seen all kinds of mistakes and can pull on that familiarity to help our clients avoid doing these same things. From IRA withdrawals to college tuition costs and lifestyle creep, this episode will make you aware of some of decisions people would like to go back and change if they had the ability.
This could also be a great episode to share with kids and grandkids just to give them some things to be thinking about as they get their financial future started.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- What it could cost you to pull money out of your IRAs early.
- People often fall into the trap of ‘lifestyle creep’ and will increase expenses as they make more money.
- What options do you have to cover rising tuition costs so you don’t ruin retirement?
- Getting out of the workforce too early can hurt you in a variety of ways.
- People will often wish they had utilized Roth accounts more.