We’re bringing you a special edition of the podcast today as we welcome Cortney Dale, CEO of Sunflower Insurance Solutions, to lead us through the latest updates on Medicare! She’ll discuss what’s crucial for you to know as we approach 2024 and answer common questions that will help you make informed decisions about your Medicare elections in the months and years ahead. Listen in as she breaks down its four parts (A,B,C,D) and how they work together, coverage, enrollment periods, and more!
This episode is a unique one, as it originally aired as a webinar for our clients. If you prefer a visual aid to accompany this conversation or more detailed information, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Elevated Retirement Group team at 913-393-4724 or on our website. Our team would be happy to sit down with you for a one-on-one appointment based on your specific situation.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- When can I sign up for Medicare, and what’s the initial enrollment period?
- What Medicare covers and what it doesn’t + The coverage of Medicare Parts A and B and the costs associated with them
- What options are available to fill the 20% Medicare coverage gap?
- The big difference between Medicare Supplemental Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans
- What is Medicare Part D?
- Can dental, home health care, and cancer coverage be added to Medicare?